- New design incorporates customer feed back and proven field results to increase productivity, minimize downtime and make operation easier. Call us to learn about all the upgrades.
- New Dual, 9-gallon sprayer tanks offer greater coverage and a safer, lower center of gravity.
- Intuitive, hands-free speed control giving you unprecedented control and productivity.
- 3-in-1 15-Gallon Auxiliary Tank can save you up to 10-15 minutes per lawn.
- 175 lb. spreader hopper and 100 lb. carrier tray enable you to cover up to 132,000* sq ft per fill.
- Trim and application rate control eliminate off-target prills, while maintaining a matched application rate, to dramatically reduce clean-up time and wasted fertilizer.
- Adjustable, high-pressure, high-velocity spray system easily adjusts to 4-, 6- or 9-foot widths, applying larger droplets for complete coverage.
- Compact, versatile design allows you to fit through 36” gates.
- Pivoting front axle and unique steering wheel design offers more control on uneven ground and hills, while relieving operator strain, eliminating turf tears and helping you effortlessly match up each pass.
- Comfortable, ergonomic operator platform minimizes user strain and fatigue by reducing vibration and shock.
- Hands free speed control maintains your speed, while freeing up your hands for spraying and spreading.
- The T3100 easy to learn, making it a great choice for operations with multiple crew members.
*The 3-in-1 Tank increase your spray capacity to 132,000 sq ft per fill.
||T3100, Product Number 85877
||10.5 HP / 16 AMP (Intek by Briggs & Stratton)
|Hopper & Carrier Tray Capacity:
||175 lbs. hopper, 100 lbs. tray (275lbs. combined)
|Spray Tank Capacity:
||18 gallons (33 gallons with 3-in-1 tank)
||Hydrostatic drive with dynamic braking
||35 1/2" w x 65" l
||260,000 sq. ft. per hour at 5 mph
|Effective Application Width:
||Wet-6' or 9', Dry-6' or 9' (12'' or 18'), Trim-4'
||4 GPM Diaphragm
The T3100 comes with one-year warranty.
"All the guys love the new T3100, not sure what we did without it!" - Justin, Spring Green of Plateville
"I had a few properties that were easier just to walk with my permagreen that I can handle no problem on the T3100" - Cobly Campbell, Bio Turf Management
"The T3100 is so versatile that you're able to treat everything from small residential lawns to large commercial properties. In fact, one of our operators was able to treat 18 acres in 7 hours. We'd never done that before the T3100." - Larry Ginger, American Lawn Care, Des Moines, IA