“We purchased the Turfco Aerator PRO-26 to eliminate downtime and maintenance costs. The 10 units we own have done just that, and we are now looking to purchase the TurnAer 6 to take our efficiency one step further.”
AAA Lawn Care, Inc.
Grand Rapids, MI
The Aerator Pro 26 is built to withstand the toughest aerations and the longest hours. It fits through a 33” gate with dropoff wheels and can aerate up to 33,280 sq ft/hour; aerate up to twelve lawns per day. New weight distribution improves maneuverability while maintaining optimum tine depth.
The Aerator Pro 26 has a covered chain and belt drive which are protected from aeration debris, reducing maintenance and chain problems. It utilizes a uni-body frame and solid steel axles minimizing downtime, as well as a handlebar throttle for easy operation and greater control. Maximize profits while minimizing downtime with a Simple, durable aerator.
- NEW weight distribution improves maneuverability by putting less strain on the operator while maintaining optimum tire depth.
- Covered chain and belt drives protected from debris and reduce maintenance and chain problems.
- Uni-body frame simplifies maintenance and minimizes downtime.
- Productivity of 33,280 square feet per hour; aerate 12 lawns per day.
- Drop-off transport wheels for 33-inch gates.
- Handlebar throttle for easy operation and greater control.
||4 HP Honda®
||6 flange mount, self-aligned sealed ball bearings
||26 1/2" (up to 9 holes per square foot)
||Up to 2 3 /4"
||(42) coring type
||Up to 33,280 square feet per hour
||Up to 260 feet per minute
||33" (with drop-off wheels detached)
|Water Drum Capacity:
||8 1/2 gallons
Honda is a registered trademark of American Honda Motor Co.
“Very impressed with the machines, they really take a beating and pull a great plug. We have increased productivity with the Turfco units and have had no down time.”
Central Lawn Care
“The Turfco Aerator Pro26 has been a real good aerator for me. They did a good job putting it together; it didn’t fall apart right away like some equipment. Matter of fact, I’ve only had to replace a couple belts on it in 2 years. I called the Turfco 800 number and they shipped me new belts overnight.”
Lone Oak Lawn Care
Sioux Falls, SD